...acclamations...

{featured on the news}...



Jennisa,
Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful blog for me. I can't tell you how happy I am with the way you designed it. (LOVE IT!!) You have been a joy to work with through this process. You are a professional in every sense of the word. I will highly recommend you to all of my friends.
Thank you,
Connie Anderson

Jennisa was terrific to work with especially since I had no idea what I wanted in a blog design. I have a nasty habit of doing things spur of the moment. I contacted Jennisa two days before Christmas with a basic idea and wanted my blog to go live by 1/1/2011. Not only did she able to hit my deadline, she finished with two days to spare! If you want a exceptional design, at a fantastic price, Jennisa is your gal!

Rich


Working with Jennisa has been fantastic. She is personable and prompt. She picked up very quickly the kind of ‘look’ I was going for and not only found it for me, but managed to move it onto another level – a much better one! She has an instinctive eye for design and for picking up the nuances that you are trying to describe – not an easy feat when communicating by email. I recommend her highly!

Jenny Critchlow


Hi Jennisa - I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the work you put into my blog. I absolutely love it and have already received several complements regarding the new look. I love the colors, the header you designed, the post divider, my signature everything goes together so well and is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I look forward to working with you again in the future!!


Jennisa!!! I love my blog! Thanks so much. It is everything I could have asked for. Not only did you build it, but you also taught me how to use it. thanks so much, because my girls now are interested in blogging. Yu may be hearing from us again and soon!

Sam


It was a pleasure to work with Jennisa and have her design my blog! The design choices are endless and the process is easy. Jennisa is so willing to work with you and make changes until you are completely happy. I would recommend Jennisa to anyone who wants their blog to be unique and truly reflect who they are. I love my blog’s design and have received nothing but compliments! I am looking forward to working with Jennisa again for all my future design needs. Thanks again, Jennisa! You are a true joy!


Jennisa of onceuponablog.com exceeded my expectations for my blog design. She was so creative, so sweet and worked so hard to get what I had envisioned designed, and made it even better than I could have imagined. What a talented web design artist! I am so impressed and can’t wipe the smile off my face! When I saw my blog go live I could not believe it was MY site. Thank you so much ... I am a forever client .....

Stephanie/Geezees

www.geezeecanvas.blogspot.com


"Jennisa did an amazing job on my blog! She was super quick with the design and it was almost like she read my mind on what I wanted! She has a true talent for blog design and it is well worth your money to have her design for you! I will definitely be back for a new design when the time comes!!! She is such a wonderful person to work with and she makes the whole process so easy on you! Thanks for an awesome new design Jennisa, you're a peach!"
I am so honored to have you design my blog and I am blessed to have "met" such a wonderful person through this... thanks for all of your hard work and I look forward to working with you again...

Kristen Self


"It was a joy to work with Jennisa on my blog design. I get tons of compliments on the new design and people nearly faint when I tell them how little it cost to do! I recommend using Jennisa's services to everyone I know with the confidence that they too will come away satisfied customers. You're an angel Jennisa!"
~Kadi (Seven Seeds)

"I had the best experience with Jennisa! She re-did, switched and worked with me 'til we found just what suited my taste. She made me feel that she'd work as long as it took to get everything just how I liked it and she really didn't mind my honesty. My new bloggie design literally gives me great joy every day! After working with Jennisa and realizing how much time she is willing to spend, I could not believe she only charges $25 (nobody is paying me to say these things)! Thank you so much!" ~Sydni (Sayler's Paige)

"I was absolutely thrilled with my experience with Jennisa. She is very creative and she gave me more than I was hoping for. She was very open to my input and I am so happy with the end result. We made changes a couple of times and I didn't feel like it was a bother to her to revise it- she wanted me to be happy and I was. She does a great job and I highly recommend her!" ~Cheri (Just Another Day in Paradise)

"I found your designs through another blog and thought I would check it out! I always wanted to spruce up my blog but didn't know how. The price was great and you do it done so much faster than I thought. You were very friendly and easy to work with. I also liked that I can change the pics when I want to! This is awesome and I have had a few friends do it too!" ~Kara (Me and my 3 guys)

"Jennisa was so easy to work with! She worked with me on both of my templates until they were just right for me! I had so much fun working with her and checking out her designs! She is truly so talented and wonderful!! You will not be disappointed!" ~Mandy (Meaningful Moments)

"Jennisa is so fun and easy to work with, not to mention fast and affordable. She has created 2 different blog designs for me - both of which I adore! With so many packages to pick from, and her creativity, the possibilities are endless and you're guaranteed to end up with a top notch design. I wish I would have discovered her a long time ago!" ~My Two Girls

"I received lots of compliments on my blog makeover. It was great to get a new look for such a great price. It was even nicer to work with Jennisa. She did the makeover quickly and was willing to work with what I wanted to get the look I was after. She changed things around a few times and I am very happy with the outcome!" ~Mari (My Little Corner of the World)

"Jennisa's work is AMAZING!!! She is super easy to work with and communicates with you the entire time. Her goal is your complete satisfaction and she does not stop until you are happy! I have used her for two different blogs and pass her name on to all of my blogging buddies! Give her a chance...you WILL NOT be disappointed! " ~Nicki (The Glenn Gang)

"I love my new blog look. It makes me excited to write on it and have other people looking at it. Jennisa is quick and great at what she does. I love it and am100% pleased." ~Lana (Moore Memories)

"I would recommend Jennisa to anyone! She is so easy to work with and she did everything she could to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my design." ~Lisa (Take 90 West)

"Jennisa's work is the best!! Her creativity and talent are fantastic. She is truly a joy to work with and has been such a great help to me. Thank you so, so much!!!" ~Jeni ( Luv my 3, Carabella's -etsy store-)

"
The best thing I loved about working with Jennisa was her professionalism and customer service. She is prompt and is a great communicator. She never left me wondering what the next step was. And she worked with me until I got exactly what I wanted! She rocks! " ~MW (A Place for Ministry Wives)

"Working with Jennisa to make my blog pretty was so easy and fast. I emailed her and got a quick response back! I chose a few packets and she had a design back to me that same night! I checked a friends blog just today and Jennisa has made her blog pretty too! Great customer service!" ~Holly (Davis Diaries)

"I had a wonderful experience with Jennisa and especially appreciated her creativity and openness to my individual preferences. It was excellent "customer service". Have not had a lot of that lately with today's technology but this was exceptional!" ~Julie (Lolli's Loves)

"Jennisa not only made my blog super cute, she helped teach me about the world of blogging. When I asked for her help, I had very little knowledge about anything to do with blogging. She helped me get the site up and worked very hard on the design. I would recommend Jennisa to anyone, even people, who, like me, are brand new bloggers." ~Laura (Keeping up with the Renfroes)

"Jennisa did an excellent job on my blog page. I highly recommend her service. She's fast,she's easy to work with and she's reliable. In my opinion, the finished project was worth far more than $25.00." ~Heather (Amazing Adventure)

"Jennisa’s work rocks! She took time to listen to my ideas and created exactly what I wanted. Everyone loves the layout. Jennisa was easy to work with and worked quickly. She also took time and fixed little things until I was 100% satisfied. I am looking forward to having her create my blog’s spring layout! I would totally recommend Jennisa!" ~Becky (McMichael Moments)

"Jennisa designs are so great. She did and redid mine several times. I thought, this girl is going to charge me more for all I have put her through. But, no...she just charges a mere $25 for all her work. Thanks Jennisa..I love looking at it each day and my friends are asking about you." ~Robin Brookshire (Life's Moments)

"I have really enjoyed working with Jennisa on my blog. There are so many choices, but she does a great job at guiding you through the process. It is a lot easier than I thought it would be....and so worth it. It is a deal and a steal. I am so happy every time I pull my blog up. She is fast, creative and fun to work with." ~Leslie (The Wright Girls)

"Jennisa was such a joy to work with. From the very beginning I could tell that she wanted to do whatever was in her power to make me completely happy with my blog design. She works very quickly and is quick to make corrections/adjustments. It was a well spent $25 and I will visit her again for a new design. I would definitely recommend her to others." ~Amy (By His Grace)

"Jennisa has “pimped” my blog, not once, but twice! Each time she is open, creative, and totally willing to work with what I am looking for. I can’t say enough about her work! It makes my blogging experience even more enjoyable." ~Amy (Junebug and Sweet Pea)

"Jennisa was amazing to work with. She took my ideas and ran with them. She had a preview for me to look at so quickly, I couldn't believe it. Then after giving me a couple options, she finished my blog the next day. I was thrilled with the results! I love it and have gotten MANY compliments from my friends and family. I can't wait until winter is over so I can have her do another one for me!! " ~Jennifer (Blonde Thoughts)

"I searched online for months, trying to find a blog designer whose work I appreciated and could afford. Not an easy task. All of a sudden, I noticed several blogs I read had the absolute cutest blog layouts. I clicked on over to Jennisa's page and fell in love with the designs she has created for other customers. When I saw the price, I nearly wept with joy. My search was finally over! Jennisa was very patient with me and we worked together until my page was exactly how I had envisioned. I look forward to working with her again in the future. I highly recommend her to others! Thank you, Jennisa!" ~AJ Wilson (A Mother's Love)

"Jennisa is fabulous. I emailed her and she had my page ready in less than 48 hours. It was almost like she read my mind with the background and header, she knows her stuff. Keep up the good work. If everyone is as pleased as I am you'll be a millionaire by this time next year." ~Shelley (Southern Comfort)

"Jennisa is awesome !!! She did a wonderful job on my blog. It is better than I could have imagined. She is very easy to work with and did it very quickly. I love her work and would recommend her to everyone. " ~Jen (Ramblings of a Crazy Woman)

"I have to say that working with Jenissa to make~over my new blog was a wonderful experience. You really feel that Jennisa is a kind~hearted and friendly person, via her e~mails. Jennisa made this process unbelievably easy and I have to say I absolutely LOVE the end~result. By all means check her out, you'll not only have a brilliant looking bloggie, you'll for sure make a fabulously new friend." ~Kim (The Rose Family)

"Ever since my blog has been "pimped", I've been more excited to post and share. I've had many compliments and more readers as well. Thanks Jennisa!" ~Amy (The Simpson Snapshot)

"Jennisa THANK YOU so much for the AMAZING job you did" pimping" my blog! I LOVED the way it turned out - You were great to work with! " ~Mandy (The Sawicki Family)

"Jennisa was a pleasure to work with. She did exactly what I asked for and was fast. She had my new blog up and running in 3 days. I love my new blog and have already gotten several compliments! :) Thank you so much, Jennisa! " ~Katie (Memorable Moments)

"I can't thank you enough, Jennisa, for pimping not just one but TWO of my blogs! I was so impressed and so excited that you had both blogs done within 2 days from start to finish!! Amazing. You were so pleasant and upbeat to work with and you made me feel like you would design...and redesign!...until my blogs were perfect and exactly how I envisioned them to be. Your price is so affordable and appreciated by mom bloggers like me! Thank you for all your hard work!" ~Jen (McMommy Chronicles and Tales from an East Side Mom)

"I found Jennisa through another blog by accident & I though I would check her out. I couldn't believe how awesome her work was. I had been looking for a way to change my blog up but I didn't know how to do it without having to redo my whole page. Jennisa was fun to work with and was really fast! She had me up and running in 2 days!! I can't wait for everyone to see my new blog - it's like having a brand new outfit to show off to my friends! Thanks girl - your awesome!!!" Sammi(Footprints to Heaven)


"Jennisa is amazing to work with, not only did I get even more than I asked for but it was finished in less than 24 hours! She truly is great to work with and will make sure that you are completely satisfied. Thanks Jennisa, I LOVE my blog!" ~Alicia (Adventures of Eliazbeth and Jace)


"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this girl....she worked with me the whole way through designing my blog. Whatever I wanted to change she was ON IT!! Best thing....totally affordable and my kids love it too!!!" ~Jen (Feagans Five)


“Jennisa, you are a very gifted girl! I want you to expand your business line to include websites! I love your ideas! You made my vision happen - here on this blog! I appreciate the time you spent and working out the details that I didn't understand! I love my blog!!! Thank you! God is good in and through your gifts!” ~ ID in Jesus


“Jennisa did an AMAZING job on my blog! She was very patient with me as I changed my mind several times and she worked hard to give me a blog I LOVE! I totally recommend her to anyone!!” ~ Rachel (Rachel's Ramblings)


“THANK YOU so much Jennisa. It's been so much fun working with you...although I use the term "working" loosely, as you've done all the 'work'! I LOVE my blog and I can't wait to begin posting!!! It's incredible to me that you had this designed, from start to finish, in 5 days!!!” ~Joy

“I can not tell you enough what a joy Jennisa is to work with! I have had my blog for a few weeks now and I LOVE it as much today as I did when I first got it! She is amazingly patient and undeniably creative! I would send friends to her without hesitation!” ~ Bethany

“Jennisa was SOOO easy to work with, and almost immediately we got a feel for what my blog should look like. I'm a very creative/artsy person, and she was so willing to make little tweaks here and there. Lots of love to Jennisa and her amazing talent!!” Ashley

“I love the new layout Jennisa gave my blog. Working with her was a fun and easy experience because of her amazing talent. She communicated with me and gave me just what I wanted. I couldn't be happier!” ~ Janera

“Wow!! I am a complete noobie to this blog thing, but knew I had to have a cute design. Did I ever come to the right place!! Jennisa is so creative and is the sweetest person to deal with. I admit, I "paid double" to jump to the front and it was money very well spent!! Even if you can't do that, get on the waiting list!! You will not regret it!” ~ Elizabeth


“Jennisa, we just wrapped up our work together and i LOVED every moment of it. you were so responsive to my input and were so patient given delays on my end. thanks for sharing your gift and blessing me with a beautiful blog with which to share the happenings of our lives.” ~ Cristina


" Jannisa is so creative and easy to work with. She changed things and changed things until we found exactly what I was looking for. She answered all of my questions... and I had a lot. I cannot recommend her enough.... Go ahead... use her services... your blog will never look the same again. You won't be sorry." Lynn Polk ~ Somewhere in the Middle

“It was such a pleasure working with Jennisa. Everything I had pictured my blog to be she created easily. What a find and what a talent!” ~ Hilary (Chez Zachry)

“Thank you Jennisa.. you are a joy.. to work with .. is that your middle name?? I see it on your email.

May God continue to bless your family and your ministry for Him. He is an AWESOME God and although we may never meet face to face here on this earth.. I will be looking forward to greeting you in heaven.” Judy Kelley

“working with jennisa was such a joy! she's got such creative ideas and i just love my new blog design!” ~ Jenny (from beav's wife)


“I want to say thank you SO MUCH for my new banner - I love it!!! I had a hard time finding anyone who would work with typepad blogs and now I am really happy that I didn't find anyone until you. It must have been for a reason! I have gotten so many compliments already and it's only been a few days. Your professionalism, service, and quick response made you a refreshing pleasure to work with. In this day & age good customer service is hard to find, and you are amazing! And your prices are unbelievable too! I am one very happy customer.” ~ Kelly (Albany Mommy)


I can't say enough about Jennisa! She did a fantastic job on my blog! It hasn't even been done 24hrs yet and the compliments are pouring in! I can't stop looking at it because I love it so much! Thank you so much Jennisa!!! You will be hearing from me again when I'm ready for a change (although I cannot imagine ever wanting to change this beautiful blog ha ha). - Kelly (The Cash Crew)

Jennisa was sooooo patient! She was so wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her to make your blog fantastic! Thank you so much for my blog's wonderful new look!!! ~ Rochelle Jackson

I just wanted to 'Thank you' again, and let you know how happy I am with your hard work! I really appreciate all the great communication, and the many changes! (sorry) but I love it! I am trying to get all my friends to start a blog now and get you to do their designs!!! ~ Kelly B

Jennisa's work is beyond FABULOUS! I was ready for a blog makeover and have looked HIGH and low to find exactly what I wanted. Working with her was AMAZING! It's almost as if she could read my mind. Oh, and can you say "FAST???" She was FINISHED with me in just a day or so. I am BEYOND satisfied! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her again and again! ~ Tonya Nason

I have been playing around with my blog template for a couple of years and never quite got what I wanted. Jennisa took my ideas and turned them into something fabulous! She was so easy to work with and had our new blog up within a couple of days. It was great to find someone to design my blog that was knowledgeable and affordable. I know that you will be more than pleased with anything Jennisa designs for you! ~ Ginger DeBusk

I absolutely loved the design Jenissa made for my blog. She is so creative and really strives to make sure you are happy throughout the entire process. If you need a blog makeover, this is the place to be! ~ Tabitha Kaye

Jennisa has a wonderful gift! She "remodeled" my old blog into something beautiful! I appreciate the way that she worked very fast (less than a day) and had it up and running. What an honor to work with someone like that! I would recommend her to anyone!! ~ Martha Jane Alexander

I cannot express how happy I am with my new blog design! Jenissa was more than a pleasure to work with and she made it well worth the wait. I never changed anything that she came up with! I was completely satifsifed!!! Jennisa, thanks again! You are AWESOME!!! ~Amy B. - "What's Buzzing with the Beasleys"

Jennisa has been a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to personalize their blog. She is very patient and willing to work with you until you have the perfect finished product. I had a vision in my head and she made it come to life on the screen. She never once made me feel like a bother for making changes and last minute requests. Thank you so much Jennisa for creating an absolutely beautiful blog for a very picky client! ~ Amanda (The James Family)


"We are novice blog users, so we wanted a professional's help to design our family blog. The service we received from Jennisa was beyond all expectations! She was extremely patient with us as we made our design choices. She was creative in taking our ideas and developing a wonderful design. She also worked extremely fast, often making changes or answering questions within minutes or hours. We are so happy with the final product and will recommend her professional services to anyone interested!" ~ Teresa Cowan

We are so happy with our blog design! Jennisa did an awesome job and was very patient with my requests and input :)! I just love it! Thanks! ~ Meg

Working with Jennisa was amazing. I had no clue what I wanted my blog to look like, but I threw out a few ideas and she ran with it. I love my blog and so do my readers. It is so fresh and professional! Just what I needed. I really appreciated Jennisa’s patience with me as I changed stuff or shot her emails back and forth. She was so easy to work with and though we have never seen each other she understood exactly what I needed. She worked with me while I changed my mind, or didn’t have a clue. I felt like I was her number one priority at all times. I will definitely be back again when I’m ready for a new look or a new blog! ~ Lindsey Munson

I just wanted to say thank you so much for my blog layout! I love the new signature at the end of my posts. People are commenting to say how much they love it all, and particularly the header with the photos of the boys. I feel happy and warm inside every time I view my blog! I so appreciate all your hard work on it, and your patience while I ummed and uhhed about things! I will absolutely tell anyone who asks (and then some!) to head your way and sign up for a new blog layout. ~ Alice Kirkham

Jennisa was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so patient with me and all of my minute changes. She worked with me until my blog was even better than what I had envisionsed. I'm even more motivated to update my blog regularly because I love to look at the beautiful design! Her work speaks for itself, but her professionalism and promptness make her a completely ideal designer.
- Hope (Hopeful)