...Customized Blog Design...

{waiting list is currently open...}

Thanks so much for stopping by! I would love to help you in personalizing your blog design to fit your style!

All of my packages and prices are located here, or are listed below. If you have any questions, please let me know via the contact form.

When the waiting list is open, please follow the instructions below...
  1. contact me via the contact form and I will do my best to respond to you within one business day.
  2. send a non-refundable $25 deposit via paypal with your name included. (deposit will go towards your bill)
  3. I will send you a confirmation email and then you will be placed on the waiting list.

if you would like to have your blog designed by me, but do not want to wait on the list, you can do the "double your money" option. Pay twice the amount of the package you select, and then I will move you to the beginning of the list. Contact me for more information!

{full templates designed only for blogger platforms}

Below are the different packages that we offer for your blog design needs.


Deluxe


Ultimate

Professional

Blog/Web Design

Wordpress/Typepad

Blog A-la-Carte

Seasonal Premades